TESLA BOOK A Number One Hit At Conference!

  • WALTER BOSLEY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      WONDER OF THE WORLDS By Sesh Heri, published by my company Lost Continent Library,
      was the number one selling book at the AUP Ancient Science & Modern Secrets Conference
      in Illinois over the weekend!

      WONDER OF THE WORLDS is the novel which features Nikola Tesla, Mark Twain and Harry
      Houdini on a journey to Mars in 1893.

      www.wonderoftheworlds.com
      www.lostcontinentlibrary.com

      WALTER