RE: (From EMIL) Tesla The Accumulator DV movie (7th update)...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 9:07 AM
      Tesla The Accumulatorâ„¢ (7th email update)

      Summer 2006 release

      Dear Independent Film Fans:

      Hello again. EXCITING NEWS! We are now down the to the last 2 scenes to
      shoot. Yes, we are that close. I am hoping for a wrap by the end of March 2006.
      There will 'Wrap Party' in April, please look for the e-invitation for details.
      Appetizers and beverages also served. We plan on inviting the press and
      previewing selected rushes from the production. Actors and crew will also be present.

      CONFRONTATION AT WAREHOUSE scene: (The photos that are enclosed in this email
      are from the set of the Confrontation At Warehouse scene from the movie Tesla
      The Accumulator. Shot in January of 2006).

      See Tesla The Accumulator, where FICTION and NONFICTION collide!

      Thanks again for visiting my world, the world of movie making.

      More details on this movie production will be available in the next email
      update.

      The website (www.teslamoviesite.com) is still under construction (EXPECTED
      start date early March 2006). We are extremely close to having it up and
      functional. Keep your eyes open and get ready for hundreds of stills and trailers.
      Thanks again.

      Emil J. Novak

      Buffalo Nickel Productions TM
      c/o Queen City Bookstore, Inc. TM
      3184 Main St.
      Buffalo, NY 14214

      (716) 833-6220
      FAX: 716-833-1781

      Copyright and TM 2004 Emil J. Novak and Queen City Bookstore Inc.