RE: (From EMIL) Tesla The Accumulator DV movie (6th update)...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Tesla The Accumulatorâ„¢ (sixth email)

      Spring 2006 release

      Dear Independent Film Fans:

      Hello again and welcome to my world, the world of movie making. Working on
      Prison Of The Psychotic Damned in October and November my Tesla production fell
      behind schedule. After carefully going over the script we decided to rework
      certain scenes and tweak others. The new game plan calls for an adventurous
      shooting schedule to knock out the remaining scenes. By the end of December we had
      finished 7 addition scenes! The way things are looking we expect to done with
      principal shooting by the end of January.

      WARDENCLYFFE TOWER scene: (The photos that are enclosed in this email are
      from the set of the Wardenclyffe Tower scene from the movie Tesla The
      Accumulator. Shot in December of 2005.)

      See Tesla The Accumulator, where FICTION and NONFICTION collide!

      More details on this movie production will be available in the next email
      update.

      The website (www.teslamoviesite.com) is still under construction. We are
      extremely close to having it up and functional. Keep your eyes open and get ready
      for hundreds of stills and trailers. Thanks again.

      Emil J. Novak

      Buffalo Nickel Productions TM
      c/o Queen City Bookstore, Inc. TM
      3184 Main St.
      Buffalo, NY 14214

      (716) 833-6220
      FAX: 716-833-1781

      Copyright and TM 2004 Emil J. Novak and Queen City Bookstore Inc.