RE: (From EMIL) Tesla The Accumulator DV movie (5th update)...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Tesla The Accumulatorâ„¢ (fifth email)

      April 2006 release

      Dear Independent Film Fans:

      Hello again and welcome to my world, the world of movie making. I always
      wanted to make movies and I my wish came through. I just finished with another
      feature movie shot here in Buffalo New York at the Buffalo Central Terminal in
      November 2005. Titled Prison Of The Psychotic Damned. See (redscreamfilms.com)
      for information. Now, it's back to Tesla.

      KNIGHTS TEMPLAR scene: (The photos that are enclosed in this email are from
      the set of the Knights Templar scene from the movie Tesla The Accumulator. Shot
      in August of 2005.)

      Lost in the past and unaware of who he is, Nikola Tesla searches for the
      infamous book, the NECRONOMICRON. His only chance of returning to his real
      timeline.

      See Tesla The Accumulator, where FICTION and NONFICTION collide!

      This and other exciting shots for the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR have been finished on
      this DV movie project.

      More details on this movie production will be available in the next email
      update. Thanks again.

      The website (www.teslamoviesite.com) is still under construction. We are
      extremely close to having it up and functional. Keep your eyes open and get ready
      for hundreds of stills and trailers.

      Emil J. Novak

      Buffalo Nickel Productions TM
      c/o Queen City Bookstore, Inc. TM
      3184 Main St.
      Buffalo, NY 14214

      (716) 833-6220
      FAX: 716-833-1781

      Copyright and TM 2004 Emil J. Novak and Queen City Bookstore Inc.