Tesla's patent for Apparatus For The Utilization of Radiant Energy

  • Mike Fortuna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      After a discussion about energy systems and inventors around 1900, I did some research
      and ended up with some of the biographical info about Tesla, which seems largely
      unrecognized by most of us.

      One discussion about his electric car powered by Radiant Energy was certainly interesting,
      especially since a patent was granted for it.

      Is this technology real and if so, how come no one is utilizing it? thanks, Mike