Re: Re: "A Brief History of Time,"

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005
      Jack,

      what seems strange to me is after Tesla's death, there have about 70 years of people trying to recreate his fantastic never-worked claims and as far as I know, none have ever worked. What inventor today with something really working and sold will tell you, "I made this fantastic device by resurrecting the work of Tesla". Tesla didn't even acknowledge the great contributions by Einstein. But plenty of people have advanced science and based discoveries based on Einsteins special and general relativity models.

      Eric