RE: See 5 MINUTES of Tesla The Accumulator movie footage...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      -TESLA MOVIE ALERT! - TESLA MOVIE ALERT! - TESLA MOVIE ALERT! -

      [Unable to display image]

      Dear movie fans:

      Hello. Last month I was on Richard Wicca's 5 Minute Movie cable TV series.
      It's a fantastic TV show about good old fashioned Buffalonians and their tales.

      I was invited to stop by with some mini DV tapes and basically spent an
      afternoon talking about my upcoming movie and logged a few unfinished scenes into
      Final Cut Pro for week #41 of the show.

      So, here's a good opportunity to see some movie magic made right here in
      Buffalo. Enjoy the clips.

      Your questions and comment are always appreciated. Thank you.

      Emil J. Novak

      It can be watched on the Internet at- http://www.hotftv.net or go to
      http://www.xrl.us/five until at least 8/13.

      Adelphia cable subscribers (City of Buffalo) can watch it on Friday: 8/5 and
      8/12, channel 20, 7:00 PM.

      Suburbs, Monday 8/1 and 8/8 channel 20, 10:30 PM.