WONDER OF THE WORLDS

  • WALTER BOSLEY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Hi,

      I'm a member of the World Explorer's Club, David Hatcher Childress'
      archeological-themed organization. David has published and written
      books on Tesla and his technology, so the subject is a favorite of mine.
      I just wanted to tell you about a novel featuring Tesla that my
      publishing company is releasing this fall. The writer is also keenly
      interested in Tesla and used much research in writing this novel.
      It's entitled WONDER OF THE WORLDS and features Tesla teamed up
      with Mark Twain against Martian agents sent to steal Tesla's crystal
      engine. Tesla and Twain embark on a journey to the Red Planet aboard
      an airship designed and built by the great inventor, and there they
      confront the Emperor of Mars in his underground kingdom.
      This book is also masterfully illustrated by the author, and will
      be available this fall through various retail sources.
      Check out my website: lostcontinentlibrary.com to see the cover art.
      Hopefully I haven't disrupted anything by jumping in to tell you
      about this book, but I figured Tesla experts might be interested.

      WALTER BOSLEY
      Lost Continent Library