RE: Tesla The Accumulator DV film (3rd update)...

  • enovak3178@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Tesla The Accumulator™ (third email)

      2005 Release

      Dear Independent Film Fans:

      Hello again. Things are really heating since our last email update. An
      exciting shoot just wrapped up at The Old Editions Book Shop in downtown Buffalo and
      exciting new locations have been confirmed. Watch for more on these locations
      in our upcoming emails.

      TESLA visits the theatre: (The photos enclosed in this email are from the
      “Afternoon at the theatre” scene).

      Nikola Tesla kept himself busy most of the normal working day and into the
      wee hours of the next morning. His endless testing and experimenting rarely
      allowed him the freedom to relax and unwind.

      It has been noted that when he was able to take a break from his laboratory
      work; he would visit local movie houses.

      Before the advent of TV and major news services, most Americans got their
      daily news via the newsreels; similar to the newsreels which opened Orson Welles’
      Citizen Kane film.

      On this particular day, Nikola Tesla is about to enjoy an afternoon matinee.
      As the newsreel begins, Tesla is stunned by what unfolds before his eyes. (But
      that’s another story). Sadly we can’t give away details from this exciting
      scene in our feature. It will be worth the wait.

      Emil J. Novak

      Buffalo Nickel Productions tm
      c/o Queen City Bookstore, Inc. tm
      3184 Main St.
      Buffalo, NY 14214

      Copyright and tm 2004 Emil J. Novak and Queen City Bookstore Inc.