RE: [tesla] Re: [free_energy] Nikola Tesla documentary

  • George Baaden
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
      Does anyone know if it would be Efficient to send Electricity through
      the Air as Tesla proposed with his Invention of the Coil???!!! See below for
      the Question!!!

      Thanks,

      George

      At the Griffith Park Observatory, they give an example of the Coil
      working. They turn on the Coil, and then they put a light bulb next to it,
      and the light bulb does work!!!

      The Coil is very loud!!!

      That's a good question, would it be efficient to send Energy /
      Electricity through the Air this way???!!!

      Let's take a Radio. The power source of the Radio comes from either the
      Batteries or an Electrical Outlet.

      The source of the actual Radio Signal, (let's say it's the Music),
      comes from the Air!!! In the form of Radio Signals!!!

      Therefore, why can't Electricity be sent through the Air
      Efficiently???!!!

      I'm not at all an expert on the Math, the Physics, of Electricity and
      etc. and etc.!!! This would be a good question to ask the Experts!!! I'll
      send this Question to the List and see what they say!!!

      BUT, remember, GM Motors could never really build a Hydrogen Fuel Cell.
      BUT, a small company out of Vancouver could!!! Get the picture???!!!

      George