FW: [RobotsRebellion2] FW: [Armageddon-or-NewAge] Al Bielek on Aliens, Spies, Space and the Government

  • George Baaden
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27 10:46 AM
      Here's something from Al Bielek. The person who supposedly did Time
      Travel back in 1943, in the Philidelphia Experiment. (If you ever saw the
      movie, "The Philidelphia Experiment", Al Bielek is the character portrayed
      by Michael Pare.

      Of course, today's Physics and Science, says that it is impossible to
      do Time Travel. Al Bielek says that we got the Knowledge and Technology from
      advanced races of E.T.s!!!

      Below is an interview with Al Bielek!!! What do you think???!!!

      George

    • George Baaden
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 7:03 PM
        Here's some links from Google about Al Bielek. Actually, his official
        Website is with the website address, Philidelphia-Experiment. Scroll
        through the link below, I think it's about the 10 th Entry or more!!!

        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Al+Bielek&btnG=Google+Search

        You can't say for sure that Al Bielek was debunked!!! And nobody knows
        what exactly is the Truth!!!

        Here' just 2 Points about Al Bielek. One is going to show that he is valid.
        The other Puts up a question about his credibility!!!

        1). On August 1st, 2003, he came on the Radio and said that on Aug. 12th
        2003, there will be a Blackout on the East Coast that will cascade into
        Canada. Mistakes made during the Philidelphia Experiment is the Cause of
        this Blackout.

        And he was exactly right!!! NOW, if we know the Blackout is going to
        happen. Bush also knows that it is going to happen. And you don't want the
        President of the U.S. caught in the middle of a Blackout!!!

        Guess where Bush was on Aug. 12th, 2003???!!! He was in Newport Beach,
        California, on the West Coast collecting Campaign Money!!! Where was Bush on
        9/11???!!! He was in Florida!!! When
        3 or the 4 Hurricanes crossed the same place in Florida, where do you think
        Bush gave a Campaign speech at!!! Right where those 3 Hurricanes crossed!!!
        The Government created those Hurricanes, using Scalar Weapons!!!

        2). Bielek was asked on the Radio, that since he is so open about his Time
        Travel Experiances, that he should then post on his Website the Physics and
        Mathematical Equations which shows that Time Travel is Possible!!! Al Bielek
        said that he did not know these Formulas. That the E.T.s gave this Knowledge
        to the Secret Government and etc.!!!

        Do you know the Davinci Codes???!!! And do you know that the Vatican is
        coming out trying to Debunk the Davinic Codes???!!!

        What exactly is the Truth???!!! You Decide!!!

        George