capacitor bank problem

  • eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      i got my self 21 16Kv 100pF capacitors a while back. So i decided to
      bank the all together. my theory being that i could get full power
      out of the bank useing only a neon sign transformer to charge it.
      Then i relised that at 336Kv i don't know how to keep the current
      crom going back through the transformer. I dont want to have to use
      log sized diodes. any help would be appreciated.