[Fwd: [free_energy] Tesla Film Project]

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004

      Hi all,
      I thought some people in this group might be interested in a project I
      am working on.  I am the producer of "The Visionary*  *(tesla)," a 30
      minute surrealistic film that delves into the life and mind of Nikola
      Tesla -- his claims about free energy included.

      You can see more information about the film at our website:

      http://www.dedalusmedia.com/thevisionary.html

      This is a Graduate Student project, so we are seeking philanthropic
      funding or investors to bring this unique vision of Tesla's character
      to life. He is a complex figure who, at every turn, chose the vast but
      uncertain potential of his work over the comforts of love and
      friendship. Our film attempts to, in some small way, do justice to
      this part of his character.

      We have won about 50% of the film's budget from the Sloan Science
      Foundation, and are looking to secure more funding. Also, we are
      looking to network with Tesla enthusiasts who may want to have their
      Tesla materials (coils, vacuum tubes) featured in the film, and to
      consult technically with us.

      We are located in New York city, and will be shooting in mid-January.
      If you could point us to similar sites such as yours, perhaps some
      large discussion forums, or just generally spread to word about our
      project that would be great. Any Financial or technical support is an
      immense help in bringing this unique project to life.

      Thank you for reading, and best of luck in your projects.

      Sincerely,
      David Sebag
      Producer, "The Visionary*  *(tesla)"

      To drop of the list, send email to: