Tesla Movie

  • sizzlebag
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      Hello All! Thank you for creating a group dedicated to such an interesting subject. I am
      currently producing a 30 minute surrealistic film on the life and mind of Nikola Tesla. It's
      a unique take on some of his mysterious achievements, as well as his internal struggles
      with work, love, and his own legacy.

      We're looking for additional financial support -- we have already secured a significant
      portion of the budget from the Sloan Foundation, but need to raise more funds before
      shooting begins in mid-January. We would also like to network with technical consultants
      or anyone interested in helping us secure Tesla coils and other props for the project.

      Check us out at: http://www.dedalusmedia.com/thevisionary.html
      Thanks in advance for reading!
      Cheers,
      David Sebag
      Producer, "Visionary"
      Director, Content Development, Dedalus Media