FW: NOTICE OF INTENT: People v. Bush, DCUS/San Diego, California (pending)

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      HAL838

      ----Original Message Follows----

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...

      > To: constanceboisvert@...

      Subject: NOTICE OF INTENT: People v. Bush, DCUS/San Diego, California (pending)

      Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:26:17 -0700 (PDT)

      Dear Friends,

      The People of the United States of America and also the United States, ex relatione ("ex rel.") Paul Andrew Mitchell, Private Attorney General, are now giving serious consideration to applying soon to the District Court of the United States ("DCUS") in San Diego, California, for lawful court ORDERs to George W. Bush et al., to show cause why each should not be formally indicted by a lawfully convened federal grand jury -- for

      conspiracy to commit murder of a foreign head of state,

      genocide against the Peoples and the Nations of Afghanistan and Iraq,

      and treason against the People of New York State,

      the Commonwealth of Virginia,

      and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

      See: http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/gwbush/notice.of.ci.htm http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/gwbush/icta.judgment.htm http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/mariani/notice.intent.htm http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/pastore/

      Can we count upon your support of this endeavor?

      We intend to file this lawsuit near June 21, 2004 A.D. which is my 56th birthday.

      Your generous financial assistance would be most appreciated at this critical time in our nation's history.

      RSVP here in confidence.

      Thank you very much for your professional consideration.

      "Though the heavens may fall, let Justice prevail." Kevin Costner, JFK (the film)

      Sincerely yours, /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a) http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/agency/private.attorney.general.htm http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm (scroll to end for shipping address: c/o The UPS Store)

      http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/mitchell/iwojima.htm (based on a true story about my father on Feb. 23, 1945)

      copy: U.S. Marshals, duty officer ---------------------------------

      No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.