HV & Tesla Coil Parts/ Spring Cleaning @ Darwin's ZAP LAB..!

  • Chucky Darwin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hi folks,

      Is it On-Topic for our group, to discuss Coil Parts, etc...?
      I'm about to start some (serious) Spring TESLA Coil & HV LAB
      clean out and likely going to have lots of neat, rare, stuff
      looking to find good homes/(lab areas)...never easy to find?
      These are my personal HV treasures, not Commercial Business!
      [Equipment & Parts List(with PIX)~ Not Ready, just Thinking]

      Is there some other Y-Group, etc...that may be better outlet
      to list surplus (tesla related document's & hardware) items?

      Like 200kv (CCW HV multiplier) PS from Delta-Ray Flash Xray!
      Regulated HV LAB PS ~ provides HV DC to measure Tesla Coils~
      to break down gap (one time), when AC keeps on ionizing gap!
      Lot's of (rare) HV parts, GAPS, CAPS, etc. to make Big Zaps!
      Not sure E-bay works for Antique & Rotary Spark Gaps, etc..?

      I am in Arizona, so shipping transformers is way too costly!
      If under 18, you need parents Ok ~ to purchase Electron Gun!
      If over 18 (may) need your Wife, Shrink & Board of Regent's?
      LoL, it's spitting out HOT electron burst, not LEAD bullets!

      Too old/(wiser~?) for being Shocked/ now younger, Nikola's~?
      If you have special need/(wants), email me ~ I may have one?
      Short on time to get involved in projects, just a few parts.
      Might still have some old monthly TCBA news letters/ books~?

      Comment's on where to list such items ~ greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in Advance,
      ol' Chucky Darwin