[Fwd: [free_energy] Teslas new energy article.]

  • erickrieg@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Pearsons magazine as far as I can gather is a science fiction
      mag.Was Tesla an urban legend as well?Certainly a mystery man.

             Tue, 6 Feb 1996 11:42:09 -0500
      Sender:       Mark Twain Forum <TWAIN-L@...>
      From:         barbara.schmidt@...
      Subject:      Chauncey McGovern article
      In discussion of the Tesla-Twain relationship on the forum several
      months ago, Margaret Cheney's book titled _Tesla: Man Out of Time_
      was
      recommended as a good source.  Cheney cites a Chauncey McGovern
      article
      appearing in Pearson's Magazine in May 1899 titled "The New Wizard
      of the West"
      as the source of her information.  However, reference librarians
      report that
      the article is not in that volume as cited.  Was there a misprint in
      publishing?
      Has the Chauncey McGovern article appeared or been reprinted
      elsewhere?
      Attempts to get a definitive answer from the publisher regarding
      errors in
      publishing have been unsuccessful.

      Barb

      Roz