Crackle Tubes for sale...

  • bblb2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      Hello all. I came across a some pretty good bargains, and I thought I
      might
      pass some your way. I'm selling several Brand New Crackle Tubes.
      These
      units come with a stand, adjustable controls and two adjustable
      mirrors for
      a triple illusion. A photograph of exactly what this unit looks like
      can be
      found here.
      http://www.lightenergystudio.com/plasma/crackletubes/crackletower.html
      Note tho, that I only have these in blue. These are great for display
      or
      experimenting just with the tube, with small tesla coils or flybacks.
      Or
      light them up from a distance with much larger coils. The tube
      detaches
      easily from the unit and plugs right back in via a base electrode. No
      gluing or cutting required. Just pull out and pop back in when you're
      done.
      I'm selling these for $50 a piece, which is half the retail price.
      These
      units are brand new, I've only opened the box to test to make sure
      they
      were running properly. If interested, e-mail me at
      bblb2001@...