More opportunity for the true

  • Christo Rassovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      Hi folks,
      I intend to write a book for Nikola Tesla therefore I need good
      written materials about him and his inventions, which I would like to
      use freely. Unfortunately I am from Bulgaria where all this kind of
      literature was depressed and economic situation are still very bad. I
      have difficulties to pay for copyright, but the financial problems
      shouldn't be a hindrance therefore I am asking if some authors of
      book or articles who are ready to give me the permition to translate
      or use their writings.
      If somebody wants to help and to make such sacrifice, please let me
      know.
      If somebody needs of more information about me and my project please
      do not hesitate to ask.
      Christo Rassovsky,
      Sofia
      Bulgaria