Fw: [free_energy] Theories

  • eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      fyi
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2003 12:09 PM
      Subject: RE: [free_energy] Theories

      Hi Trampas,

      I have been experimenting with Tesla's Wardencliffe oscillator.  You can see some of my experiments with flat spirals online at www.tesla-coil-builder.com.  Tesla's Wardencliffe and related patents describe his invention to a considerable degree.

      When Tesla's Wardencliffe tower is understood as Tesla designed it, and not as engineers would like to interpret it, his published claims and patents are the definitive instructions for building the device you seek.

      One experiment that I did produced the standing longitudinal waves and can easily be reproduced.  You can see photos of the effects of the standing waves here...

      The above experiment proves beyond a doubt that standing waves of electrons can be produced.  I'll be glad to discuss the experiment here if you have further questions.

      Dave