A lot of people
think Terry Pratchett is a really good writer. Terry Pratchett
thinks Terry Pratchett is a really good writer. But is he, really? A
discussion group for people who are willing to acknowledge how bad a writer Pratchett
actually is. Or has become. They have put Pratchett on a golden pedestal
and now he has to be dragged off it.
One day, the tide will turn and critical opinion will cease to be blinded by the
glamour of Pratchett's mass popularity. By analysing Pratchett's literary
habits, it may be possible for the next generation of writers to avoid making
the same mistakes.
Or we could just talk about movies and stuff. I'm easy.
- Pratchett, Terry
- Jan 31, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.