Re: Ken Kupstis

  • SuzanneL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2011
      I spoke with Ken's dad this a.m. He is walking, but needs two people to help him. It will take 1-2 years for him to recover fully. It has been a long haul for him and his family. Talk to me via facebook, or Tracy for more info if you're into his recovery instead of bored, desperate curiosity. It's kind of a big deal, folks. Kim's right- Pray if you do, chant, run naked around a fire, whatever you do, just do it. Thanks, Suzanne "Zuzu" LaBatt.