Yes, I know...

  • Suzanne LaBatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      I would like to apologize for the no subject messages containing astoundingly cheap prices for sexual enhancement drugs.  In case you have not gathered by the data presented, I have been hacked.  Please disregard these and any other no subject messages.  Hopefully, you will not receive any more messages.  However, if you do, please let me know.

      Sorry for something totally out of my control,
      Best,
      Suzanne L LaBatt