Hey Kids

  • ragnar667
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Anyone on this site that Worked Terror from 96-98?

      Kevin "Boom Boom Daddy" Howard

      Dogpile the Undertaker!!!
    • Samuel Waters
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        That'd be me... "SpookySam" Waters !!

        >>> "ragnar667" <ragnar667@...> 02/01/08 4:24 PM >>>
        Anyone on this site that Worked Terror from 96-98?

        Kevin "Boom Boom Daddy" Howard

        Dogpile the Undertaker!!!
      • Ken Kupstis
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          Terror was still going through 96-98? Damn, I guess we
          did last a while (I started just after it opened in
          '91 and worked through '93).
          Best, K.K.

          FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!
          ROCK HER WORLD! A Man's Guide To Women, out NOW on www.Extasybooks.com