Terror 'n Tampa, 2/3/07

  • kenkupstis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Top o' the mournin' to ya, K.K. here...

      Just a shout-out that the Florida Horror Writers will be having a mass
      signing this SATURDAY at the CAROLLWOOD BARNES AND NOBLE off of DALE
      MABRY in TAMPA, from 1-4 pm.
      I'll have copies of CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES to sign, also
      FLASHSHOT YEAR ONE and GHOSTBREAKERS: NEW HORRORS and FREE audiobooks
      of THIS WON'T HURT A BIT.

      Tampa author JEFF STRAND will have copies of PRESSURE, which is a
      highly acclaimed new thriller about to be made into a major motion
      picture.
      Bestselling novelist ANDREA VON SCOYOC will be on hand signing THE
      LOST, THE FORGOTTEN, THE DAMNED.
      Writers LYNNE HANSEN, RICHARD LEE BYERS, ROBERT LEE, SALLY BOSCO, JEAN-
      LOUP BENET and many others will be representin' horror.
      Do stop by if it's convenient for ya and support Southern Fried Horror.
      Best, KK
    • Alan Ostrander
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
        Hey Ken...

        Just wanted to say a quick howdy-do...haven't talked to you in forever.  Major congrats on your published works!  That is awesome.  I might actually be able to stop in and say hey as I'll be over in Tampa this weekend doing a shoot for the Bubba Love Sponge show, but not sure of the schedule yet.  I'll try to get over.  Would be great to see you and catch up a bit before I head back to HK in a few weeks.  If I can't get over there...how do I buy copies of your books?  I am so sorry I have not gotten any before now, but would love to support you and enjoy your works.

        Hope all is well and wonderful in your world.  Keep in touch, and look forward to chatting more soon.  Later...............

        Alan E. Ostrander
        Creative Director
        AEO Studios - Theatrical Make-up/Effects/Design
        DnA Productions

        2200 Forsyth Rd. K20
        Orlando, FL 32807

        www.aeostudios.com
        Ph/Fax: 407-677-8706 ***** USA MOBILE: 407-493-8202 ***** HK MOBILE: 852-6143-8097

        Disclaimer
        The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of AEO Studios and its clients. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please delete it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact us at www.aeostudios.com. Thank you.