Re: Orlando Haunted Houses sink to new lows...

  • Michael Gavin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
      Funny that "Chef Henri's" would be a possible thrill. . . Jim (aka Crawly) and I (aka Buckshot) landed there after being "pulled" as roaming characters (they apparently felt only 6 were needed after hiring 14 or so). . .not the best quality haunt, but the feel of Terror was there as we all bonded as a cast and kicked ass over the other (alleged) haunts in the venue. . .It WAS a fun and well paid gig, but definately not Terror on Church Street (insert loud sigh). . .

      In other news, Skull Kingdom officially bit the dust this month. . .the decaying building is slated for the wrecking ball soon (as soon as I hear details on auctioning of items (a lot of old TOCS pieces ended up there), I'll try to post them

      Hope everyone had a frightfully fun Halloween!

      Gavin

    • Andy Ussach
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
        Thank god! My friends and I actually went to skull Kingdom on
        Halloween. Talk about lame! I think they had maybe 5 or 6 employees
        working in the rooms. I remember the good old Halloween days at
        Terror, with the huge street parties, and lines going around the
        corner. We walked right into Skull Kingdom without any wait.
        Skull Kingdom....see ya!

        Andy

        BTW, never trust a haunted attraction that says no refunds for any
        reason when you walk in.

        --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, Michael Gavin
        <ghostlygavin@...> wrote:

        > Funny that "Chef Henri's" would be a possible thrill. . . Jim (aka
        Crawly) and I (aka Buckshot) landed there after being "pulled" as
        roaming characters (they apparently felt only 6 were needed after
        hiring 14 or so). . .not the best quality haunt, but the feel of
        Terror was there as we all bonded as a cast and kicked ass over the
        other (alleged) haunts in the venue. . .It WAS a fun and well paid
        gig, but definately not Terror on Church Street (insert loud sigh). . .

        > In other news, Skull Kingdom officially bit the dust this month. .
        .the decaying building is slated for the wrecking ball soon (as soon
        as I hear details on auctioning of items (a lot of old TOCS pieces
        ended up there), I'll try to post them

        > Hope everyone had a frightfully fun Halloween!
        >
        > Gavin
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone
        call rates.

      • Andy Ussach
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2006
          Thank god! My friends and I went to Skull Kingdom on Halloween. Talk
          about lame! I think they only had 5 or 6 employees working in all of
          the rooms. I miss the good old days with Terror Halloween street
          parties, and lines around the corner. We walked right into Skull
          Kingdom with no wait.
          Skull Kingdom....see ya!

          Andy

          BTW, be warry of any attraction that warns of no refunds for any
          reason at the front door.