Awaken the Gods...

  • kenkupstis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 8:02 PM
      KK here, with a humble request that any & all TERRORizers will awaken
      whatever Gods they pray to, and put in a good word for our alumni
      Suzanne LaBatt and Sean Molnar.

      As you might know, Suzanne has fought a courageous ongoing battle with
      surgery complications for quite some time, but she's getting better as
      I understand it. Still, any positive energy would help.

      I also just met Sean's father at a film networking event, and Sean's
      gallbladder apparently has crawled out of his body to take a look
      around. Well, not as such, but he has suffered severe internal damage
      to that region, with pain levels on par with a game of 'burning ben-
      wa'. He too is making a recovery.

      Still, take a moment out of your busy days to say a prayer for their
      comfort.
      Best, K.K.