Re: [terroronchurchstreet] Digest Number 188

  • Ken Kupstis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2006

      JJ, I tried to look up your last adds...and it said there were no such files. Maybe it's my PC, maybe not, maybe you've blown out Terror's storage, I don't know...just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

      Also, TOCS Co-star Suzanne LaBatt has just won a coveted Sociology Award at her college in Michigan, everybody GIVE IT UP!!!

      In other news, I'll be back in Orlando around 5/5, so if you're there, holler at yer lad.
      Best, K.K.
      terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
      From: terroronchurchstreet

      Message: 1
      Date: 30 Mar 2006 11:36:41 -0000
      From: terroronchurchstreet
      Subject: New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the terroronchurchstreet
      group.

      File : /provocative blackmail pix/milli hell.jpg
      Uploaded by : drfate65
      Description : milli or vanilli worked breifly for tocs

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      drfate65

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!
      ROCK HER WORLD! A Man's Guide To Women, out NOW on www.Extasybooks.com/eb.php3?ebookid=21074
      CLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at www.AuthorHouse.com
      INHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.com
      Preview VOODOO HIGHWAY at www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighway
      More projects/credits/photos at www.kk.actorsite.com

    • jc
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2006
        KK,

        I have deleted some pix to make room,and some I did not think were
        that clever.(then why not delete them all?)the pix that caused me to
        get nasty emails, I decided to let stand.Tracy can delete what she
        finds "incorrect".

        Congrats Susanne!!Just what is a Sociology award?

        ANNNND finally KK returns to Otown?!what...no more "unspoiled" women
        left in nevada?;)

        JJ!!

        --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, Ken Kupstis
        <kenkupstis@...> wrote:

        > JJ, I tried to look up your last adds...and it said there were no
        such files. Maybe it's my PC, maybe not, maybe you've blown out
        Terror's storage, I don't know...just thought I'd bring it to your
        attention.

        > Also, TOCS Co-star Suzanne LaBatt has just won a coveted Award at
        her college in Michigan, everybody GIVE IT UP!!!

        > In other news, I'll be back in Orlando around 5/5, so if you're
        there, holler at yer lad.
        > Best, K.K.
        > terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > There is 1 message in this issue.
        >
        > Topics in this digest:
        >
        > 1. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
        > From: terroronchurchstreet

        > Message: 1
        > Date: 30 Mar 2006 11:36:41 -0000
        > From: terroronchurchstreet
        > Subject: New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
        >

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the terroronchurchstreet
        > group.
        >
        > File : /provocative blackmail pix/milli hell.jpg
        > Uploaded by : drfate65
        > Description : milli or vanilli worked breifly for tocs
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:

        > Regards,
        >
        > drfate65

        > FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!
        > ROCK HER WORLD! A Man's Guide To Women, out NOW on
        www.Extasybooks.com/eb.php3?ebookid=21074
        > CLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at www.AuthorHouse.com
        > INHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.com
        > Preview VOODOO HIGHWAY at www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighway
        > More projects/credits/photos at www.kk.actorsite.com
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        and save big.

      • Suzanne LaBatt
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2006
          JJ,
          It is the Compassion for your Community and promoting
          Social Justice in your community award. It was
          derived in honor of a female student who was very
          active in her community. Alas, she passed, so they
          named an award after her. I'm not going to touch that
          one with a ten foot pole...
          I basically get my name on a plaque in the Soc/Anthro
          dept with other honorees, a check and I'm hoping to
          get a plaque, cuz that would be cool!!!! It is
          basically, thanks for looking out for human kind and
          being a helluva girl, kind of thing.
          I do work with and for the mentally ill, so that is
          what I am being acknowledged for.
          I applied for another award that would go towards my
          fall tuition, but that one, I have to compete with
          fraternities and sororties and such bulls*&t. So,
          that one I probably won't get, but getting props from
          your peeps (escpially the ones that grade you) means a
          helluva lot more than anything else right now.

          How's Germany?
          Love,
          Suzanne

          Thanks KK, for being my fan base. I appreciate the
          shout out, but I am merely a humble servant. I'm a
          long way from sainthood, don'tcha all know...

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • jc
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2006
            welllll...more good news from former terrorite;saint labatt.well done
            suz.I decided to use my brain for eeevel a long time ago & not to help
            fellow humans.sainthood might be on the way to you.the new pope has
            been handing or throwing sainthood to whoever can catch one these days.

            Wie is deutchland?kalt,windig,regen,aber,toller kiff,toller
            mitzi,leckerlich maultaschen,nicht zu schlimm.Ich bin bereit für
            urlaub auf strand.
            viel spaß kumpel
            JJ!

            --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, Suzanne LaBatt
            <thirtydaysuzie@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > > Uploaded by : drfate65
            > > > Description : milli or vanilli worked breifly for
            > > tocs
            > > >
            > > > You can access this file at the URL:

            > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
            > > please visit:
            > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
            > > >
            > > > Regards,
            > > >
            > > > drfate65

            > > > FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!
            > > > ROCK HER WORLD! A Man's Guide To Women, out NOW on
            > > www.Extasybooks.com/eb.php3?ebookid=21074
            > > > CLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at
            > > www.AuthorHouse.com
            > > > INHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.com
            > > > Preview VOODOO HIGHWAY at
            > > www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighway
            > > > More projects/credits/photos at
            > > www.kk.actorsite.com
            > > >

            > > > ---------------------------------
            > > > New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular

          • Suzanne LaBatt
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2006
              Oh, I am full of good news.
              I am receiving surgery on April 26th- it is
              essentially a pacemaker for my brain. So i don't have
              to rely so heavily on anti-depressants.
              I have the award on Thursday- I'll let you know how
              that turns out. Hopefully i will have some pix I can
              post.

              I graduate in December with my BA in Sociology. I
              will also walk in December 06 as well. Huge party to
              follow. I am inviting everyone I can. It's going to
              be sick!

              WOrk is going good. My finances have balanced out. I
              am all set for spring and summer classes. i am going
              to have to take a sabbatical from work from may
              through August. Two classes each semester and the
              semesters are 8 weeks long. If I work, I'll drop 50
              pounds or go to a clocktower, but it's worth it.

              Spring is in the air. Everyone I know is undergoing
              major life changes and they are all for the positive.
              For the first time in 7 years, life is on the up.

              Little Suzi's on the up!!

              So Germany is allright, I guess? I haven't had
              german in many, many years, so i understood bits and
              pieces. I am studying Arabic. I was bored. What can
              yhou do?

              Use your powers for evil, somebody has to. The new
              pope- let's not go there, shall we? I probably
              couldn't get sainthood from him, but I could get an
              Uber Ale from him!

              Talk to you soon,
              Love,
              Suzanne