Re: [terroronchurchstreet] Digest Number 90

  • Ken Kupstis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      JJ, what are you inferring? That you're BALD? Hey, don't sweat it! Everyone I know is shaving their heads like the last one into the Marines is a rotten egg. 10 years ago baldness meant you were a chemo patient (if you were a white guy)...now it means you're a rock star (in Queensryche, particularly.)

      Back in the day I had to shave my head to perform in BILOXI BLUES, and when I did, I never stopped rubbing my scalp...it was like...y'know. As Martin Lawrence said: "I need to get to know ME a little more often!"

      Unfortunately, when my hair grew back--reluctantly--It did so sticking straight out, and I was surrounded by all these babes on Carnival Cruise Lines, who nicknamed me 'Hedgehog'. But I got even by denying them sex with me. HAhahahahahaha...

      Best, KK

      terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/lCIolB/TM

      There are 3 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
      From: terroronchurchstreet
      2. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
      From: terroronchurchstreet
      3. junk mail
      From: "jc"

      Message: 1
      Date: 31 May 2005 16:08:13 -0000
      From: terroronchurchstreet
      Subject: New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the terroronchurchstreet
      group.

      File : /Vampi vs. Kisssssss.jpg
      Uploaded by : drfate65
      Description : coming to a legionaires hall near you

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      drfate65

      Message: 2
      Date: 31 May 2005 16:10:36 -0000
      From: terroronchurchstreet

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the terroronchurchstreet
      group.

      File : /chesste.jpg
      Uploaded by : drfate65
      Description : old terror problem:got too drunk to remove the make up

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      drfate65

      Message: 3
      Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 06:38:16 -0000
      From: "jc"
      Subject: junk mail

      about 10 years ago a fellow terrorite put my name on a mailing list
      for hair replacement services.for 10 years every once in awhile I
      would offers for hair replacement & toupees.10 years later&on the
      other side of the big pond...I am still receiving junk mail offering
      these services ....like herpes.good joke.I wish I would have thought
      of that.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!
      ROCK HER WORLD! Coming soon from www.Extasybooks.com
      CLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at www.AuthorHouse.com
      INHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.com
      THIS WON'T HURT A BIT at www.CDbaby.net
      Preview VOODOO HIGHWAY at www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighway
      More projects/credits/photos at www.kk.actorsite.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • jc
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hey Hedgehog,
        I would not say "BALD" but,soon enough.I do have to shave my
        forehead in spots because I do not want to look like a hair
        replacement accident.Shaving the entire head via Agassi is not an
        option.Too many scars&bumps.I do have some good news.....I am growing
        hair ON MY BACK & EARS!YAHOOO!Helps in a cold climate&euro chix dig
        it.Most of us are approaching or are deep in middle age...chime in
        your hairy stories...ladies are welcome to chime in also.

        --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, Ken Kupstis

      • Kim Donovan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
          ...welcome to the wonderful world of waxing...a bit of advice for an
          alternative to costly salon waxing: At home waxing. I recommend Nair
          microwaveable wax and a few shots of tequila beforehand.

          --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "jc" <drfate65@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hey Hedgehog,
          > I would not say "BALD" but,soon enough.I do have to shave my
          > forehead in spots because I do not want to look like a hair
          > replacement accident.Shaving the entire head via Agassi is not an
          > option.Too many scars&bumps.I do have some good news.....I am
          growing
          > hair ON MY BACK & EARS!YAHOOO!Helps in a cold climate&euro chix dig
          > it.Most of us are approaching or are deep in middle age...chime in
          > your hairy stories...ladies are welcome to chime in also.
          >

          > --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, Ken Kupstis
          > <kenkupstis@y...> wrote:
          > > JJ, what are you inferring? That you're BALD? Hey, don't sweat
          it!
          > Everyone I know is shaving their heads like the last one into the
          > Marines is a rotten egg. 10 years ago baldness meant you were a
          chemo
          > patient (if you were a white guy)...now it means you're a rock star
          > (in Queensryche, particularly.)
          > >
          > > Back in the day I had to shave my head to perform in BILOXI
          BLUES,
          > and when I did, I never stopped rubbing my scalp...it was
          > like...y'know. As Martin Lawrence said: "I need to get to know ME a
          > little more often!"
          > >
          > > Unfortunately, when my hair grew back--reluctantly--It did so
          > sticking straight out, and I was surrounded by all these babes on
          > Carnival Cruise Lines, who nicknamed me 'Hedgehog'. But I got even
          by
          > denying them sex with me. HAhahahahahaha...
          > >
          > > Best, KK
          > >
          > > terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > >
          > > There are 3 messages in this issue.
          > >
          > > Topics in this digest:
          > >
          > > 1. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
          > > From: terroronchurchstreet
          > > 2. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
          > > From: terroronchurchstreetno
          > > 3. junk mail
          > > From: "jc"

          ___

          ___

          > > Message: 1
          > > Date: 31 May 2005 16:08:13 -0000
          > > From: terroronchurchstreet
          > > Subject: New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
          > >

          > > Hello,

          > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
          terroronchurchstreet
          > > group.
          > >
          > > File : /Vampi vs. Kisssssss.jpg
          > > Uploaded by : drfate65
          > > Description : coming to a legionaires hall near you

          20vs.%20Kisssssss.jpg

          > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > drfate65

          ___

          ___

          > > Message: 2
          > > Date: 31 May 2005 16:10:36 -0000
          > > From: terroronchurchstreet
          > > Subject: New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
          > >

          > > Hello,

          > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
          terroronchurchstreet
          > > group.
          > >
          > > File : /chesste.jpg
          > > Uploaded by : drfate65
          > > Description : old terror problem:got too drunk to remove the
          make up

          > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > drfate65

          ___

          ___

          > > Message: 3
          > > Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 06:38:16 -0000
          > > From: "jc"
          > > Subject: junk mail
          > >
          > > about 10 years ago a fellow terrorite put my name on a mailing
          list
          > > for hair replacement services.for 10 years every once in awhile I
          > > would offers for hair replacement & toupees.10 years later&on the
          > > other side of the big pond...I am still receiving junk mail
          offering
          > > these services ....like herpes.good joke.I wish I would have
          thought
          > > of that.

          ___

          -------

          > > FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!
          > > ROCK HER WORLD! Coming soon from www.Extasybooks.com
          > > CLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at www.AuthorHouse.com
          > > INHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.com
          > > THIS WON'T HURT A BIT at www.CDbaby.net
          > > Preview VOODOO HIGHWAY at www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighway
          > > More projects/credits/photos at www.kk.actorsite.com

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • jc
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
            damn! Thats a sensitve spot.The tequila must sting.

            --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Donovan"

          • Tracy
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2005
              J.J.,

              As the path to 40 wears down beneath my feet I trade in brown hairs
              for silver along the way. I have not yet developed hair on my back
              and ears but it is true that I haven't shaved my legs since 1995.
              Little hairy women. They are everywhere... mostly... somewhere but
              usually not here in south Louisiana, sir. What about those German
              women? And why are old metal heads shaving all locks in favor for
              the scalp? I don't think I will ever get it.

              wrote:
              > Hey Hedgehog,
              > I would not say "BALD" but,soon enough.I do have to shave my
              > forehead in spots because I do not want to look like a hair
              > replacement accident.Shaving the entire head via Agassi is not an
              > option.Too many scars&bumps.I do have some good news.....I am
              growing
              > hair ON MY BACK & EARS!YAHOOO!Helps in a cold climate&euro chix dig
              > it.Most of us are approaching or are deep in middle age...chime in
              > your hairy stories...ladies are welcome to chime in also.
              >

              > --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, Ken Kupstis
              > <kenkupstis@y...> wrote:
              > > JJ, what are you inferring? That you're BALD? Hey, don't sweat
              it!
              > Everyone I know is shaving their heads like the last one into the
              > Marines is a rotten egg. 10 years ago baldness meant you were a
              chemo
              > patient (if you were a white guy)...now it means you're a rock star
              > (in Queensryche, particularly.)
              > >
              > > Back in the day I had to shave my head to perform in BILOXI
              BLUES,
              > and when I did, I never stopped rubbing my scalp...it was
              > like...y'know. As Martin Lawrence said: "I need to get to know ME a
              > little more often!"
              > >
              > > Unfortunately, when my hair grew back--reluctantly--It did so
              > sticking straight out, and I was surrounded by all these babes on
              > Carnival Cruise Lines, who nicknamed me 'Hedgehog'. But I got even
              by
              > denying them sex with me. HAhahahahahaha...
              > >
              > > Best, KK
              > >
              > > terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com wrote:
              > >
              > > There are 3 messages in this issue.
              > >
              > > Topics in this digest:
              > >
              > > 1. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
              > > From: terroronchurchstreet
              > > 2. New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
              > > From: terroronchurchstreetno
              > > 3. junk mail
              > > From: "jc"

              ___

              ___

              > > Message: 1
              > > Date: 31 May 2005 16:08:13 -0000
              > > From: terroronchurchstreet
              > > Subject: New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
              > >

              > > Hello,

              > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
              terroronchurchstreet
              > > group.
              > >
              > > File : /Vampi vs. Kisssssss.jpg
              > > Uploaded by : drfate65
              > > Description : coming to a legionaires hall near you

              20vs.%20Kisssssss.jpg

              > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
              > >
              > > Regards,
              > >
              > > drfate65

              ___

              ___

              > > Message: 2
              > > Date: 31 May 2005 16:10:36 -0000
              > > From: terroronchurchstreet
              > > Subject: New file uploaded to terroronchurchstreet
              > >

              > > Hello,

              > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
              terroronchurchstreet
              > > group.
              > >
              > > File : /chesste.jpg
              > > Uploaded by : drfate65
              > > Description : old terror problem:got too drunk to remove the
              make up

              > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
              > >
              > > Regards,
              > >
              > > drfate65

              ___

              ___

              > > Message: 3
              > > Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 06:38:16 -0000
              > > From: "jc"
              > > Subject: junk mail
              > >
              > > about 10 years ago a fellow terrorite put my name on a mailing
              list
              > > for hair replacement services.for 10 years every once in awhile I
              > > would offers for hair replacement & toupees.10 years later&on the
              > > other side of the big pond...I am still receiving junk mail
              offering
              > > these services ....like herpes.good joke.I wish I would have
              thought
              > > of that.

              ___

              -------

              > > FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!
              > > ROCK HER WORLD! Coming soon from www.Extasybooks.com
              > > CLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at www.AuthorHouse.com
              > > INHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.com
              > > THIS WON'T HURT A BIT at www.CDbaby.net
              > > Preview VOODOO HIGHWAY at www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighway
              > > More projects/credits/photos at www.kk.actorsite.com

              > > http://mail.yahoo.com
            • jc
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 4, 2005
                (read below)
                > As the path to 40 wears down beneath my feet I trade in brown hairs
                > for silver along the way.
                Well said...I would trade silver hair for my lack of.
                I have not yet developed hair on my back
                > and ears

                it is true that I haven't shaved my legs since 1995.
                > Little hairy women.

                I can respect that.my sister has gone for the burly look
                also.soemthing about being "over&done" the whole relationship thing is
                the cause.

                They are everywhere... mostly... somewhere but
                > usually not here in south Louisiana, sir. What about those German
                > women? And why are old metal heads shaving all locks in favor for
                > the scalp?

                Good question.I do see many sinead style girls &usually they are
                naziettes.