"Goth Kids" to be published

  • Lon Madnight
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
      I have just received word from Greg Hall that his book "Goth Kids" is
      finished and in the hands of his editors. Greg drew heavy inspiration
      from his time at Terror for the book, and readers will most likely find
      very familiar characters in it's pages.

      When Greg has the publication date, I'll pass it on.
    • jc
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        good news...greg was a good guy...who is the publisher?I am sure they
        have a website.does greg have a site?--- In
        terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "Lon Madnight"

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
          --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "jc" <drfate65@y...> wrote:

          > good news...greg was a good guy...who is the publisher?I am sure they
          > have a website.does greg have a site?

          He hasn't said, I'll have to ask.