Re: Terror Revisited

  • Kim Donovan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
      --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy"
      <shrimpzombie@y...> wrote:
      > The yahoo group was not such a bad thing when you consider the
      > recent alternatives. The Terror 2 site over at MSN is not what I
      > want to be a part of. For any original Terrorites, Terrorists and
      > other social organisms... welcome back, hope to hear from you
      > soon. Your good friend, the exo witch.

      Most of the messages on the msn site exemplify all the reasons why
      Terror 2, electric boogaloo, was such an embarrasment and tarnished
      Terror's name. It also shows why Terror 2 never received rave
      reviews in Haunted Attractions magazine, wasn't invited to Japan nor
      appeared on national television. Anyway, good luck with this site,
      Tracy, and I hope this one works out better!
    • Tracy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2004
        Hi Kim, good to see you again. I agree, the rabble at MSN is
        practically an embarrasment to what Terror was really about. Terror
        died when it left Orange Avenue and Church and it was forced to limp
        along behind black visquine and badly placed props until its
        reputation was more than a little tarnished. Worse than any small
        town Halloween spook house. Hope everyone can find a good scare
        this year wherever they are. Thanks for the support!

        --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Donovan"