Terror For Sale

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2005
      I found these on Ebay for anyone who can't get enough of Terror
      Memorabelia. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&category=1467&item=5562980263&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
      This guy bought a lot of stuff from Church Street Station when they
      closed down and I imagine these posters were the leftovers from when
      Church Street Station bought out Terror. Hard to believe that
      Terror and Rosie O'Grady's are just things of the past. Forgive the
      melancholy. It's been a hell of a day.

      Peace Y'all from the bottom of the Mississippi Valley
      (means we're way too far below sea level)
    • Lon Madnight
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2005
        --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy"
        <shrimpzombie@y...> wrote:

        > I found these on Ebay for anyone who can't get enough of Terror
        > Memorabelia. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        > ViewItem&category=1467&item=5562980263&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
        > This guy bought a lot of stuff from Church Street Station when they
        > closed down and I imagine these posters were the leftovers from
        when
        > Church Street Station bought out Terror. Hard to believe that
        > Terror and Rosie O'Grady's are just things of the past. Forgive
        the
        > melancholy. It's been a hell of a day.
        >
        > Peace Y'all from the bottom of the Mississippi Valley
        > (means we're way too far below sea level)

        The only one of those posters I have left is the one that was signed
        by Forrest J Ackerman (FAMOUS MONSTERS) that David had framed. I once
        saw our old Valentine's Day poster (With Eric Harlow as the zombie
        soda jerk and Tei as the zombie carhop.) in storage at Skull Kingdom.
        (don't ask me why Zia held on to logoed Terror stuff. it was utterly
        useless to him. Last I knew, he still had a lot of our old video.
        why? Don't know, he can't use it.)

        I still run accross an old ticket or flyer every so often stuck into
        an old folder or file. I uncovered the old christmas card a little
        while ago, but having moved, I'll have to do some digging to find it
        again.
      • Sam J. Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2005
          Guess who won the auction??? That's right... ME !

          Glad to have something other than memories from the time i worked
          there...

          Hope everyone is doing great!
          "Spooky" Sam Waters

          --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "Lon Madnight"
          <lonmadnight@h...> wrote:

          > --- In terroronchurchstreet@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy"
          > <shrimpzombie@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I found these on Ebay for anyone who can't get enough of Terror
          > > Memorabelia. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
          > > ViewItem&category=1467&item=5562980263&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
          > > This guy bought a lot of stuff from Church Street Station when
          they
          > > closed down and I imagine these posters were the leftovers from
          > when
          > > Church Street Station bought out Terror. Hard to believe that
          > > Terror and Rosie O'Grady's are just things of the past. Forgive
          > the
          > > melancholy. It's been a hell of a day.
          > >
          > > Peace Y'all from the bottom of the Mississippi Valley
          > > (means we're way too far below sea level)
          >
          > The only one of those posters I have left is the one that was
          signed
          > by Forrest J Ackerman (FAMOUS MONSTERS) that David had framed. I
          once
          > saw our old Valentine's Day poster (With Eric Harlow as the zombie
          > soda jerk and Tei as the zombie carhop.) in storage at Skull
          Kingdom.
          > (don't ask me why Zia held on to logoed Terror stuff. it was
          utterly
          > useless to him. Last I knew, he still had a lot of our old video.
          > why? Don't know, he can't use it.)
          >
          > I still run accross an old ticket or flyer every so often stuck
          into
          > an old folder or file. I uncovered the old christmas card a little
          > while ago, but having moved, I'll have to do some digging to find
          it
          > again.
        • Tracy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2005
            There's a guy (?) selling old Terror postcards on Ebay. Here is the
            link if anyone is interested:
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
            ViewItem&category=3634&item=6184384141&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
            He has four different sets of postcards with those promo pics.
            Famous faces include Jason Baerhold, Ron Keck, Brook Hanemann and
            whoever the guillotine chick was. After my time I guess.

            Tracy