just rejoined the group

  • maherjrpaula
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2014

      Hello - I used to lurk in this group and then lost contact when I closed my other email. I am interested in Terrence Malick's films and have maintained a congenial relationship with his production team. My research is ongoing.

      I feel privileged to read all of the various posts once again.

      Kid regards,

      Paul

    • pneski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2014
        funny I thought I was off the list ,tll I got this

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2014
          Same here. I thought the group was dead on the vine. I hope some of the other "old" members will check in. Maybe someone can explain To the Wonder for me. It would be nice to get a woman's perspective. Do we think this one was autobiographical too, like The Tree of Life? And if anyone knows about Malick projects that are in the pipeline, release dates, etc. .... I know, these things can be found online somewhere. But members used to be up on all this stuff. Catherine, (or was it Katherine?) are you still out there. Angela?