Ah, well...

  • vanvutu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009
      *Sigh* I just checked the calendar for The Castro Theatre in San Francisco, and just found out they screened as double features BADLANDS and THE THIN RED LINE (!!!) last week and DAYS OF HEAVEN and THE NEW WORLD tonight. I would have gotten off work and driven up both times just to see these films again on the big screen, in one of the greatest movie theatres in the world....
      http://www.thecastrotheatre.com/calendar.htm