Life on the Cam

  • egothill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Perhaps this is shameless self-promotion, however I have recently made
      a film called 'Life on the Cam' (14 minutes) about river folk on the
      Cam, in Cambridge, UK. I was at university in Cambridge studying
      philosophy for the past three years, where I read this digest in a pit
      of self-imposed isolation. Malick has been a long-time inspiration to
      me, so it feels right and proper to post you my film:

      http://www.vimeo.com/2088902

      and see if you like it.

      Best,

      Eli