Another John Toll interview

  • vanvutu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      This interview forms a nice complement to the one Toll gave in American
      Cinematographer (available online and also archived in the Files
      section of this board). One thing I didn't know was that many of the
      Japanese soldiers were played by tourists from Japan passing through
      Australia!
      http://tinyurl.com/5suv8x

      I'm still kicking myself for missing that rare print of THE THIN RED
      LINE that was screened at the Egyptian a few years back:
      http://www.americancinematheque.com/archive1999/2000/thinredline.htm