Blue Ray

  • PNeski@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      I wonder how long it will be till we get one of his films on Blueray

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • tomlowelion
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2008
        I have a pretty nice 720p HDTV rip of The New World. :)

        --- In terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com, PNeski@... wrote:

        > I wonder how long it will be till we get one of his films on Blueray
        >

        > **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking
        with
        > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
        > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?
        NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

      • PNeski@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2008
          from HBO? I have Badlands on my cable box ,but can't do anything with it

          In a message dated 6/10/2008 4:21:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          tomlowelion@... writes:

          I have a pretty nice 720p HDTV rip of The New World. :)

          2008. (http://citysbest.aol.com?ncid=aolacg00050000000102)

        • j.meismer
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
            I'm jealous. There was a 20 gig 1080i rip that showed up on bittorrent
            last year, but I only managed to snatch about half of it before the
            torrent died.

            --- In terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com, "tomlowelion" <tomlowelion@...>

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15, 2008
              --- In terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com, "j.meismer" <j.meismer@...>
              wrote:

              > I'm jealous. There was a 20 gig 1080i rip that showed up on
              bittorrent
              > last year, but I only managed to snatch about half of it before the
              > torrent died.
              >
              > --- In terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com, "tomlowelion" <tomlowelion@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > I have a pretty nice 720p HDTV rip of The New World. :)
              > >

              > > --- In terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com, PNeski@ wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I wonder how long it will be till we get one of his films on
              Blueray

              Yeah, I was one of the other guys on that torrent who got about half
              of it downloaded before it died. :(