OT candidates' positions on energy and environment

  • a_gapey
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
      --- In terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com, Oscar Houck <oscarhouck@...>
      wrote:
      > Have you noticed how none of the candidates here in the good old US
      of A have a word (relatively speaking) to say about the environment?
      Sometimes I miss Al Gore.

      Here you go:

      Clinton, Obama offer big plans on global warming
      http://www.mcclatchydc.com/election2008/story/31889.html

      The Democrats' energy and environment plans on their websites:
      Clinton: http://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/energy/
      Obama: http://origin.barackobama.com/issues/energy/

      McCain on global warming: Strong warnings, few details:
      http://www.mcclatchydc.com/election2008/story/31052.html

      Agape
    • Oscar Houck
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
        Thanks O intrepid one. I really meant "relatively speaking"! The main talk is about the economy/jobs, health care and the war. And why not, since they're both trying to get elected.