Re: [terrencemalick] OT: Give "Auld Lang Syne" a rest...

  • mhb5133
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Very nice Vanvutu. Here's another song I can't resist trying to get in, although not in the same spirit I'm afraid. For a sobering start to this new year and a look back, go to YouTube and type in Bruce Springsteen - Poor Man - New Orleans. Nice little rant and a great song from the Boss.

      Best, Oscar

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        Hi:

        I don't know about everyone else, but I'm off to record my impressions about all the love I've felt at this board in my man pages. (Sounds so much more important than "woman pages.")

        Seriously, though, I appreciate this inspiring gathering of minds, and I'm wishing more than anything that 2007 brings a safe return of *all* our troops from Iraq.

        And for many fewer tragic celebrity breakups.

        Angela

        mhb5133 <mhb5133@...> wrote: Very nice Vanvutu. Here's another song I can't resist trying to get in, although not in the same spirit I'm afraid. For a sobering start to this new year and a look back, go to YouTube and type in Bruce Springsteen - Poor Man - New Orleans. Nice little rant and a great song from the Boss.

        Best, Oscar

[...]

        Community email addresses:
        Post message: terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: terrencemalick-subscribe@yahoogroups.com