Producers for THE THIN RED LINE

  • sharon_loveall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      I am looking for information about John Roberdeau, a producer with
      The Thin Red Line. Or any info as to how to contact Bobby Geisler.

      I went to college with John at the University of Texas Austin and
      were in RTF together. I also took photography and on one of my
      shoots, John went with me and I took some pictures of him. I was
      cleaning out the garage and found them and thought he might like
      them so I started searching the internet to possibly find him. I
      was so saddened to learn that he had died.

      I would still like to get the photos to his family or to Bobby. I
      would sure appreciate any help anyone could give me.

      I watched The Thin Red Line last night, I had never seen it. Very
      powerful movie. VERY powerful.

      Thank you.

      Sharon Loveall
      sl@...