Hello! I am a new member

  • seupsim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      Hello,
      I am a new member here and very excited to be part of this group since
      it is the only group on terrence malick I have found.

      I do not know if anyone has posted this but I have found a blog on
      Malick's upcoming film the new world:

      http://www.dogdare.com/incubator/malickwatch.html

      I find it very interesting as you can follow the development of the
      film as it is updated regularly.
    • Angela Havel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
        Hello Seup:

        How's it going? Are you male or female? Any other info
        we may like to know? Favorite Malick film, for
        instance?

        This is the only Malick group I've found also, but
        it's the only Malick group you'll ever need, because
        the breadth and depth of knowledge here is amazing.
        You could spend the next year poring over all the post
        archives alone.

        Hopefully this group will start a flurry of activity
        again with the release in fall '05 of *The New World*
        (but why wait until then? We could always start now!
        :)

        Angela

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/U4IolB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail