Re: Malick books (+ Colin Farrell and other things)

  • jasper_burrows
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2004
      --- In terrencemalick@yahoogroups.com, "f." <Flinnsky@a...> wrote:

      > Hello Ian
      >
      > Thanks a lot for your insight about both books...
      > I want to buy one but I must say I'm still hesitating between those
      > two !
      >
      > Correct me if I'm mistaken but the Morrison's one seems to offer
      more
      > biographical information about Malick, doesn't it ?
      >
      > cheers
      > fabrice

      Hi Fabrice,

      Sorry for the delay - spent two weeks in the bush seeing lion,
      buffalo and other beasties.

      The Morrison and Schur does offer more biographical information and
      also supplies details about the Malick's early career in film (films
      that he made and worked on that were, and are, curiously unreleased).

      For me it wasn't a choice - I had to buy both and they are both worth
      it for different reasons. However, for a more coherent text on Malick
      and his career, the Morrison would be the better option.

      cheers
      ian