Are you loved by all

  • Carsten Kurpanek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2003
      I don’t know if someone has mentioned this before but on the new “UNKL”
      record called “Never Neverland” the second song on that album “Eye 4 an
      Eye” features a monologue from The Thin Red Line. It is spoken as
      voice-over, too. The text is taken from the scene where Pvt. Witt looks
      at a dead Japanese Soldier who’s almost completely buried in the dirt.
      Then the Japanese soldiers talks in the off:

      “Are you righteous? Kind? Does your confidence lie in this? Are you
      loved by all? Do you imagine your sufferings will be less because you
      loved goodness? Truth?”

      I think the version of UNKL is sightly different but I am not really
      sure. If you like spherical electronic music with depth you should check
      out this album. UNKL did this great song together with Radiohead-singer
      Thom York called “Rabbit in the Headlight” which some of you might know…

      Carsten.

      ---
      Kino

      Da sitz ich