script . . .

  • ramon herzberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      hello folks . . this is Ramon from Germany . .
      could you please tell me if anyone has the script to
      the movie Thin Red Line or anyone knows a link to a
      possible download as txt or pdf file

      thank you

      ramon

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • capttoates
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2002
        --- In terrencemalick@y..., ramon herzberg <ramonherzberg@y...> wrote:
        > hello folks . . this is Ramon from Germany . .
        > could you please tell me if anyone has the script to
        > the movie Thin Red Line or anyone knows a link to a
        > possible download as txt or pdf file
        >

        > thank you

        Hi Ramon,

        Not that I know. But if you go to my Thin Red Line website:
        http://www.eskimo.com/~toates/malick/trl you'll find info on how to
        order the script.

        CL