Real time clock in A-Core

  • Jose' Inacio
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2001
      How can we cinfig the Real time clock in A-Core.
      We couldn't find it in the manual.

      Thanks in regard
    • TERN Headquarters
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2001
        --- In tern@y..., "Jose' Inacio" <jinacio@y...> wrote:
        > How can we cinfig the Real time clock in A-Core.
        > We couldn't find it in the manual.
        >

        > Thanks in regard

        Mr. Inacio,

        This information is actually found in chapter 3 of the A-Core
        manual. You can download the most recent version from the TERN
        website at http://www.tern.com/acore.htm

        The sample program, available on your TERN CD:

        \tern\186\samples\ae\rtc_init.c

        ... will work equally well on the A-Core. The A-Core doesn't have
        its own sub-directory of sample programs because its peripherals are
        accessed/programmed in the same way as those of the A-Engine. You
        can always look in that sub-directory for relevant examples.