hello

  • frdchang@uclink4.berkeley.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2001
      i am interested in purchasing a board to use for my robot.

      well i guess i'll describe my situation first.

      i'm a uc berkeley electrical engineering and computer science
      undergraduate, and i wish to build a micromouse robot for competition.

      the only experience i have with anything electrical came from my
      digital design course using a xilinx fpga to make a cd player.

      howerver FPGA's doesn't give me the flexibility of a high level
      language (this is where tern comes in)

      i would like to know if the tern boards are hard to use?

      my intention is to interface a cmos camera to capture images and
      analyze them using my algorithms i already implemented in matlab.

      (ya...after three years of education i only know theory.... if you
      ask me to build something i would stare at you blankly :-)

      any advice or guidance would be appreciated!

      cheers,
      frederick chang