Re: Gibson TG-O pics are up!

  • mistermetzoo
    Message 1 of 2956 , Dec 1, 1999
      Mark, that's a real beauty! Congradulations. Wish
      I had one!<br><br>My old 1950's or 60's Harmony
      F-hole is in the shop. The bracing is coming un-glued
      and the top is caving in...but I'm sure it will be
      good as new when I get it back. I'll take a pic of it
      then and post it.<br><br>Been playing much lately?
    • Steven Pyott
      Message 2956 of 2956 , Aug 3, 2007
        Re: [Tenor Guitar Registry] Re: Unusual Epiphone Electric
        Thanks for the background information, Julian.  Fascinating stuff!  Findajo looks like a great site.  Interesting Maccaferri style tenor guitar there!  Cheers,  Steve

        Apparently the guitar was on sale in a London shop for £1500, and
        then a friend of mine ("Findajo" - he has a web site and has tenor
        guitars for sale. Recently had a very nice Abbott) was asked to sell
        it and I bought it a year ago for £1250. Expensive, but it is a
        remarkable instrument.

        --

        Steven Pyott B.Sc., M.Sc., CText. A.T.I., Grad.Cert.Ed., Adv.Dip.Ed.
        Consulting Chartered Textile Technologist