File - Bouncing Members

  • tenorguitarregistry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 62 , Apr 1 4:27 AM
      We appear to have quite a large number of bouncing members due to their e-mail addresses not being current. Could you please check your e-mail address for your TGR membership and make sure that the one that is listed is still current. Many thanks for that. We would hate to lose anyone! Cheers, Steve (for the Moderating Team)
    • Grahame Parker
      Message 62 of 62 , Apr 4 1:48 PM
        Let me know too thanks Grahame

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 4, 2014, at 11:10 AM, Mike Hobbs <mikehobbs1924@...> wrote:

        Hi There,

        When I sign in I find that I am not able to access the database or photos section. Could you please tell me what I’m doing wrong.