File - Bouncing Members

  • tenorguitarregistry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 95 , Apr 1, 2006
      We appear to have quite a large number of bouncing members due to their e-mail addresses not being current. Could you please check your e-mail address for your TGR membership and make sure that the one that is listed is still current. Many thanks for that. We would hate to lose anyone! Cheers, Steve (for the Moderating Team)
    • Mike
      Message 95 of 95 , Jul 1 9:35 AM
        We are good thanks

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jul 1, 2015, at 12:18 PM, tenorguitarregistry@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Hello everyone.

        This is our monthly info and nag message.

        We appear to have quite a large number of bouncing members due to their e-mail addresses not being current. Could you please check your e-mail address for your TGR membership and make sure that the one that is listed is still current.

        To update our membership we will occasionally delete members who the system indicates have been bouncing for a long time. That means that Yahoo cannot deliver emails from this group even though the member has indicated that (s)he preferes emails rather than the TRG site as a source of messages. This should not inconvenience anyone much since emails aren't getting through anyway and the site is public so anyone can read the messages.

        Should a mistake occur and anyone current end up deleted, please let us know and we will immediately reinstate that membership. Just reapply in other words.

        We would hate to lose anyone who is active!

        If you are a relatively new member and wish to find out if anyone on this list lives close to you, you may want to check our database of nicknames and locations. You may also want to add your nickname. Just click 'Database' and then 'Contact List' at the TGR group site. Since only members have access to the contact list we think it's pretty safe to be included.

        You may also want to check the 'Files' and 'Links' areas of the TGR site for useful information on tunings and string guages etc. There are usually a few .mp3's posted there also.

        Also the 'Photos' area contains pictures of tenor guitars. You may want to post a picture of your hatchet (tenor axe).

        Cheers, Steve and the Moderating Team