File - Bouncing Members

  • tenorguitarregistry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 164 , Apr 1, 2006
      We appear to have quite a large number of bouncing members due to their e-mail addresses not being current. Could you please check your e-mail address for your TGR membership and make sure that the one that is listed is still current. Many thanks for that. We would hate to lose anyone! Cheers, Steve (for the Moderating Team)
    • Andrew Vogt
      Message 164 of 164 , Jan 2 8:44 AM
        Hmmmm...  I've been reading Asimov lately.

        On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:03 AM, spyott@... [tenorguitarregistry] <tenorguitarregistry@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        This message was set up by fellow Moderator Peteput to appear automatically each month following a specific request from then President, Mark Josephs, only he put my name on it and I’m not sure how to turn it off!