Re: National reso tenor - an ethical question?

  • m_stillion
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3, 2008
      I had a biscuit-mounted pickup installed in my '29 Triolian tenor a
      few years ago. The jack is mounted in the treble F-hole. There is a
      tiny hole on the edge of the cone for the wire to run from the biscuit
      to the F-hole -- but no drilling was required on the top plate.

      --- In tenorguitarregistry@yahoogroups.com, "woodlanegreg"