Re: [Tenor Guitar Registry] Steve Parks Tenor

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hello Friends, I don't think I've made a post to the Registry in over a
      year!!
      I can attest to the Steve Parks Fan Fret Tenor being a bargain as I've
      had the pleasure of playing one with Steve Parks. In fact I believe it
      was Ken's guitar. If you're looking for a hand made tenor at a great
      price and the playability of the fanned fret system....this is it.
      (stil hoping to get Steve to make that "Mulacaster Signature" model
      *smile*)
      Paul (mulacaster)
      http://www.fattonyband.com